Tea postcard The Smallest House 1787
The print on this tea postcard was made by Hermanus Schouten in 1787. At that time Samuel Samolson lived and worked as a tailor in the house.
Enter your personal message and the address to which the card should be sent in the comment fields below.
For the content of the tea card, you can choose from our 5 most popular teas:
- The Smallest House Melange: a white tea with almond, orange, cinnamon, rose petals and lemongrass.
- Van Gogh Melange: a green tea with ginkgo, yellow rose buds, cornflower and lemongrass.
- Kir Royal: normally champagne with cassis, but now a delicious white tea with red and black currant.
- V.O.C. Melange: a white tea with tropical flavors, such as pineapple and papaya.
- Amsterdam Earl Gray: the traditional black tea with bergamot oil.
We will then send the tea postcard, by letter post, to the specified address.
Enter the desired information below. Pay attention! If you do not specify anything, we will send this card to your specified billing address.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
The tea postcard is a sealed envelope and contains about 8 grams of tea, enough for 4 cups or 1 pot. There is also an empty tea bag in the tea postcard, so that tea can be made immediately upon receipt!
The tea postcard can be closed airtight after opening. This keeps the tea fresh for longer.
The Smallest House
Since 2014, a tea shop with a very extensive collection of fresh quality tea, delicacies and coffee has been located in the smallest house in Amsterdam. Learn more about our background!
The Tea Shop
The Smallest House offers you a selection of fresh teas, accessories and tableware on an area of only 9m2. We also have a beautiful range of delicacies such as chocolate and liqueur.
The Tea Rooms
Above the tea shop, you will find Amsterdam's smallest tea rooms! In an intimate atmosphere, up to 7 people can enjoy tea with home made pastries.