- Country of origin: South Africa
Make the best Iced Tea yourself!
Make your own iced tea quickly with tea from the Smallest House .
What do you need?
- 1 liter of boiled water
- 7 grams of, for example, Marrakesh mint (our delicious green tea with Spearmint)
- 1 lemon
- ice cubes
How do you prepare it?
- Let the water boil and then pour it into a water jug.
- Cool the water for a few minutes and then add the tea using a tea infuser or a paper tea filter.
- Infuse the tea for 3-4 minutes.
- Add a few lemon wedges. Let the tea cool for 5-10 minutes. Then put the jug in the refrigerator.
- Finally add ice cubes. Also delicious with a little bit of honey! Let the good times begin!
Above method to complicated? You can also make delicious and simple iced tea from Earl Gray: 6 -7 teaspoons of Earl Gray in 1 liter of cold water. Then let it rest overnight in the refrigerator. The next day you can sift out the leaves and drink! Of course delicious with honey or some orange slices ...
With the Smallest House teas below, you can easily make the most delicious iced teas!