London Fog...an absolute bliss!
|PREPARATION TIME||BREWING TIME||TOTAL TIME|
|2 min||3 min||5 min|
I do like a splash of milk in my tea every now and then and this London Fog takes a simple cup of tea to the next level.
A London Fog or London Fog Latte is very easy to make. Basically all you need is Earl Gray tea, milk, sweetener and vanilla syrup. To give our London Fog tea an extra twist, we decided to add lavender and a pinch of cinnamon.
Ready for a latte adventure?
What do you need for London Fog?
- 1 teaspoon Earl Grey
- 1/2 cup milk
- vanilla extract
- sugar (preferably candy rocked sugar!) or honey
- ground cinnamon
How do you make London Fog?
Follow the 'step-by-step plan' below and you will have your own London Fog tea within 5 minutes!
- mix 1 teaspoon loose Earl Gray tea with 1 teaspoon lavender
- grab a tea egg and fill it with your Earl Gray Lavender tea blend
- place the infuser in the teacup, boil water and fill the cup to three quarters
- let the tea steep for 5 minutes
- add a generous amount of sweetener (I personally like honey the best!)
- add a drop of vanilla syrup
- frothing some milk (any kind) while reheating (don't let it get too hot)
- add the milk and foam to the tea and fill the cup.
- sprinkle with a little cinnamon and lavender
All done? Enjoy!!!
Tea Shop The Smallest House
Don't have the time or inclination to make London Fog yourself? Come and visit one of our special tea rooms. We are happy to prepare one for you!
Did you make this recipe? Share your photos on Instagram!
|And tag @smallesthouse|
For a large part of her life Kirsten has had a passion for entrepreneurship and tea. Since 2014, she has been combining this with her husband, Niels, in the tea specialty store Het Kleinste Huis (The Smallest House in Amsterdam). Kirsten likes to write about things that keep her busy (this doesn't have to be just tea!).